Your privacy is important to Assistance Plus. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Assistance Plus collects, and the ways in which Assistance Plus uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Assistance Plus may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages you visit, time on each page and other).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including information you provide to us on all forms and other).
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including client login, ftp and other).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and other).
- Any other information that you send to Assistance Plus via our website.
Using personal information
Assistance Plus may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products or deliver products to post office that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Assistance Plus does NOT sell any information to third parties.
Where Assistance Plus discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Assistance Plus may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Assistance Plus will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Assistance Plus will store all the personal information you provide in a secure manner.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Assistance Plus is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Assistance Plus
- By email to email@example.com; or
- By post to 4375 Emerald Ridge Lane, Fairfield, CA 94534.